This combination of knowledge, creativity and passion results in a unique, tried-and-tested approach. Our culture is informal and professional, with a client-oriented focus. In addition to high-quality professional skills, we have a number of strengths which give Alaska just that little extra:
- organization in a national network of independent offices;
- in-house synergy between accountants, auditors, tax
- consultants and lawyers;
- no-nonsense approach and informal but correct client relationship;
- paying attention and really listening to our customers, which allows us to quickly and truly understand their particular situation and needs.
- a personal and adequate service provided by the same committed and enthusiastic people year after year.
In the maze of fast-changing regulations, Alaska is your regional knowledge partner in the areas of accountancy, auditing and consultancy. Internationally-oriented companies and executives have access to the international association PrimeGlobal.
*Alaska is a member of PrimeGlobal, a global association of independent accounting firms and business consultants. PrimeGlobal cannot and will not extend professional services to customers. Every independent member of PrimeGlobal is a separate enterprise and an independent legal entity. PrimeGlobal is not a company and independent members do not act as mediator for PrimeGlobal or other independent members.
Alaska is organised as a Belgian economic interest grouping (EIG). The company is run by a managing director (day-to-day management, Stefaan Kindt) and a board of directors (Stefaan Kindt, Serge Mesotten, Ronny Veys en Patrick Rombaut).
Alaska EIG has 4 member firms: